E-listening part 2 comprehension practice # 2
Exercise 2 / track 17
Write T if the statement is correct and F if it isn’t correct.
- The baby was a year and two months old.
- In Denmark, it is OK to leave your baby outside a restaurant.
- The couple could see their baby.
- Both parents spent three days in jail.
- The father caused a disturbance.
- New Yorkers were shocked and Danes became very angry at the news.
- The mother got her child back.
- New York officials said the police did the right thing.
- The father was charged with endangering the child’s welfare.